Ammo Display At the Bank!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where in the heck is that beating a dead horse smiley thingy? People, there are two sides here. Those that find this funny and those that don't. So if you don't, can't you just find another thread to post on that you ENJOY??\\

Show me someone who claims they have never laughed behind someone's back before and I will show you a liar.

Quote:
Pix one...

beatdeadhorse5.gif
Beating_a_Dead_Horse1.gif
deadhorse.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Yes Debbi, there are two sides...and we are only hearing one...The one where ....
'Everybobdy hates me....and I am doing nothing to deserve it.....but I will tell you funny things about how backwards they are....why doesn;t anyone like me'
Now, What is the other side saying, I don't suppose we will ever know what that is.
Quote:
Well said!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Again, nicely said Katy!

I don't understand your need to fix someone that is not asking for your opinion or help. Geeze Louise let it go.
he.gif
We have all heard your complaints and your solution, I don't care. I would rather not reread it again. You proved your pointless point. It is negative and a major downer. Kind of like beating that poor dead horse. Maybe we can get a Beating the Dead horse Award, and you can be the first recipient. Hey!
th.gif

Quote:
Are you saying I do not have a right on a public forum to comment?
th.gif

Or are all comments restricted to just a select few?

Last edited:
If you feel that the comments might have been meant for you, then maybe you could apply it. Most of the comments on this thread have not been effective at all. LauraJean does not want to know how to fix what she cannot fix, she just wants to vent. She writes an interesting and rather funny story about the town she is living in. If you don't like it don't read it. She is not making fun of you. You could pretend that it is a fictional town if you need to. Why don't you vent on your own thread about "People that want to vent, and how they can change others and teach them how not vent anymore". I already suggested the "How to fix LauraJean" thread. Maybe it's okay to pretend everyone on this thread agrees with you, and your point is somehow the point of this thread, I guess.

I am going to bed now. I was such a nice person this morning, and now I am clearly getting cranky about all the negative stuff on this thread.

Last edited:
I have blocked your negative energy from my life. I don't need it. Thanks but no thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom