An Evening In The Life Of A Chicken... **pic heavy**

Oh my gosh, your girls are stunning
love.gif
What great pics, when we 'free range' we sit and watch them, too. They have such a good time. Your hens are so pretty, and my daughter hates it when I say this, but....Wyandotte butts drive me nuts!! They're SO cute! ~ Kim

LoL,
wink.png
it was totally luck of the draw... I had asked the local feed store to order me Wyandottes, and I kept checking back every few weeks to see if they had... I happened to randomly go in there one day and they had them in with all the other chicks! I was like HEY NO ONE CALLED ME!!! GIVE ME ALL OF THEM!!! LoL... We picked out the ones that looked like Wyandottes and I got 'em all! And got super lucky!
thumbsup.gif
I was super happy because now I don't have to kill any of them... any extra roo's were going to freezer camp... but now I love them too much and I don't think I could ever do that to them!!!
love.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
What a gorgeous location for your girls to explore!! Great photos - thanks for sharing 'em!

Quote:
Oh, I'd like to echo both those sentiment: Your girls are stunning AND I, too, think Wyandotte butts are adorable. My SLW has pretty "panties" too!

Thank you guys!
big_smile.png
I know, they are just beautiful- from ALL angles, they are just SO gorgeous!!! I am so glad I did research and decided on this breed!!!
woot.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom