An obvious mistake, but then what is she?

lilwanderer

Crowing
Apr 7, 2022
Live Oak, Florida
Back in October someone had given me a chick along with some others, but one in particular was labeled as a silver laced wyandotte, but once I received her I knew that wasn't the case. I then assumed she may of actually just been a plain blue wyandotte, but then once she was fully feathered I noticed random orange feathers coming in here and there. I didn't manage to get a picture of her when that happened as sadly something got a hold of her, but any ideas? She came from tsc.
Screenshot_2022-04-20-17-34-47-939.jpg

Screenshot_2022-04-20-17-34-27-854.jpg

IMG_20211106_160948776_PORTRAIT.jpg

You said she started getting orange. Is she possibly a production blue. I have 5 and while they all have different amounts of orange, they still have it. Here's 2 of mine.
it had just started out of nowhere, just enough to be noticeable. It was only on the back of her neck, didn't see any coming in in her chin like that at that time, but she may of gotten it as she got older. She was only 8 weeks when it started to be exact. How early do production blue's get it? And how much at once? It may be possible.

it had just started out of nowhere, just enough to be noticeable. It was only on the back of her neck, didn't see any coming in in her chin like that at that time, but she may of gotten it as she got older. She was only 8 weeks when it started to be exact. How early do production blue's get it? And how much at once? It may be possible.
I can't remember how early theyvstarted getting it. They're almost 4 years old now so it's been a while. One of mine only has it above her eyes and makes it look like she has eyebrows.

Back
Top Bottom