Ancona duck hatch along!!! come join anyone hatching anything can join!! April/May 2014

Well today is day 7 yay right well not so much all the shipped eggs I got dont have anything in them! And put of my own four I put in three have veins and one I think has a blood ring!!

So i candled all my eggs, and there was one with the ring of death, and 16 that were infertile, or just didn't grow, and that leaves me with 3 duck eggs, and 24 chick eggs :) although there is one which i cant find ahaha i have it wrote down on a note pad (i numbered them all) and i couldn't see it, but i didn't want to look for it for to long as the eggs were starting to cool down, so i have 27 viable eggs(not including the one i cant find ahah) due to hatch on the 20th of may :) 15 days to go :D :celebrate

So i candled all my eggs, and there was one with the ring of death, and 16 that were infertile, or just didn't grow, and that leaves me with 3 duck eggs, and 24 chick eggs :) although there is one which i cant find ahaha i have it wrote down on a note pad (i numbered them all) and i couldn't see it, but i didn't want to look for it for to long as the eggs were starting to cool down, so i have 27 viable eggs(not including the one i cant find ahah) due to hatch on the 20th of may :) 15 days to go :D :celebrate

Yay im so excited for u well non of mine developed but I now have 23 more eggs to put in tomorrow morning!! :fl. And my ancona duck hen went broody yesterday on 9 egs lots of babies in the future I hope!! :love

Ahahah 12 days left for me now, but on monday, my isa hen went broody, and she hasn't moved since, she just happened to be sitting on eggs that were fertilised and laid that day so i moved her into my broody coop, and she has been sitting ever since, i have 8 eggs under her, and i have food and water right beside her she just done some poo fir the first time in 3 days ahha so i have another 18 days to for her as well, :)

Back
Top Bottom