Ancona duck hatch along!!! come join anyone hatching anything can join!! April/May 2014

LoveToFarm

Songster
7 Years
Jun 22, 2012
Marshfield Wisconsin
Hello everyone im getting ancona hatching eggs tomorrow and I just cant wait I wil be putting them in the incubator on Wednesday I think to just the time to settle after the long trip to get here!! :jumpy

randerson846

Songster
6 Years
Apr 14, 2013
I put 3 duck eggs in my bator last night at 6pm So they have been in for about 30 hours now and although i knew i wouldn't see anything, i had to candle them lol of course i didn't but i hate waiting for them to hatch haha i just love the little fuzz balls

LoveToFarm

Songster
7 Years
Jun 22, 2012
Marshfield Wisconsin
I put 3 duck eggs in my bator last night at 6pm So they have been in for about 30 hours now and although i knew i wouldn't see anything, i had to candle them lol of course i didn't but i hate waiting for them to hatch haha i just love the little fuzz balls

I totally agree im trying very hard to eait till day 7 to candle that will be monday morning! :oops:

randerson846

Songster
6 Years
Apr 14, 2013
I don't know the man who gave it to me didn't tell me (pulse I forgot to ask ahahah) so I guess I'll wait and see, I hope they hatch this is my first time incubating ducks hope it works :D

LoveToFarm

Songster
7 Years
Jun 22, 2012
Marshfield Wisconsin
Ive only hatched about 15 ducklings but have only one out of them during hatch made it to the end but never internally piped for air!! Sad but it happens a lot! I have seven ducks total want some more for are pond!! They are very fun to watch!!

Top Bottom