Ancona duck hatch along!!! come join anyone hatching anything can join!! April/May 2014

LoveToFarm

Songster
7 Years
Jun 22, 2012
Marshfield Wisconsin
Hello everyone im getting ancona hatching eggs tomorrow and I just cant wait I wil be putting them in the incubator on Wednesday I think to just the time to settle after the long trip to get here!! :jumpy

Well I got my eggs out of 14 im down to 10 hope I get some to hatch!

I put 3 duck eggs in my bator last night at 6pm So they have been in for about 30 hours now and although i knew i wouldn't see anything, i had to candle them lol of course i didn't but i hate waiting for them to hatch haha i just love the little fuzz balls

I put 3 duck eggs in my bator last night at 6pm So they have been in for about 30 hours now and although i knew i wouldn't see anything, i had to candle them lol of course i didn't but i hate waiting for them to hatch haha i just love the little fuzz balls

I totally agree im trying very hard to eait till day 7 to candle that will be monday morning! :oops:

I don't know the man who gave it to me didn't tell me (pulse I forgot to ask ahahah) so I guess I'll wait and see, I hope they hatch this is my first time incubating ducks hope it works :D

Ive only hatched about 15 ducklings but have only one out of them during hatch made it to the end but never internally piped for air!! Sad but it happens a lot! I have seven ducks total want some more for are pond!! They are very fun to watch!!

Back
Top Bottom