Ancona Ducks

I
ISO Ancona Ducks for my 4H daughter! She has done quite a bit of research, and has her heart set on a pair of these! We are in southern Mississippi if anyone has a pair or ducklings, etc... thank you!
I'm in Oklahoma, too far to pickup but I do ship hayching eggs and ducklings. Good luck finding some :)

The white and black on in fron is an Ancona and a yellow little duckling on the side.
I couldnt decide and got 5 ducklings, 2 Ancona, 1 swedish, one cayuga and one golden campbell

My DD's bought me some Ancona babies! I'm so excited because I have wanted them since last spring when we got our first chicken babies. I kept putting it off. The girls got them for me as an early Christmas gift. The smaller one is a blue and the bigger one is believed to be a lilac (chance it could be a silver but more likely to be a lilac). Two babies didn't survive shipping. Instead of a refund we asked for a credit on some babies for this spring. I am so excited to see how they feather out and of course for new babies this spring!

Blue baby

Lilac

Both of them.

Back
Top Bottom