Ancona Ducks

Pics
Awesome!!! Mine are 2 weeks old today and huge!!! I can't wait to get them outside!!! Lol hopefully this weekend I'll build the duck house and run.. Not sure if my yellows have any color, Jon from WOWSA farms said he sees some coloring in them but I'm wondering if it was just the pictures.. Here's a pic of them from Saturday.. They are very tall! Lol

Over the past two days, I hatched our my very first babies from my ancona trio that I hatched last year. Here they are:
love.gif

Oh WOW CONGRATS!! I love all these ducklin pics!! gorgeous!!

I put 17 in the incubator on Monday night! YAY!!

i am addicted to the incubator..the ones pictured hatched a week ago..i have 7 cuyoga in the incubator..12 calls and 10 mandarin coming to me..3 pin tails..I can't stop!! i need an intervention..lol

My Anconas are under a Broody Chicken and one just hatched! 3rd time hatching ducklings under a chicken. What a feeling...they are FREE from their shell finally! I can never believe how those big feet and legs fit in that shell!!

love.gif

I think I will have to sell some becasue I have too many new lil babies!!! Anyone in Northern California interested ??
jumpy.gif

Ritsa

www.nicasioeggs.com

I just got my new babies today, three little girls. 1 hatched 2 days ago, the other 2 hatched yesterday.
love.gif

That fleece hut was intended for my guinea pigs, but they didn't like it. The ducklings are loving it!

Back
Top Bottom