Ancona Ducks

Ok jw have u guys ever had a duckling hatch early with the yolk still attached? Could she have been to cramped in there or what? She sleep still halfway in the shell any ideas? I posted one in the hatching section too just to see if anyone knew what was wrong

I just had this happen yesterday, sometimes they just hatch too early and they haven't absorbed the yolk or blood fully, they just need more time to absorb it all but Unfortunatly they hatch too early at times. Try to keep it quite as to not make her come out all the way, this will give her a better chance of absorbing before she fully hatchs, this will give her a better chance at survival. Mine didn't wait and came right out and she didn't make it, she passed this afternoon.

I just had this happen yesterday, sometimes they just hatch too early and they haven't absorbed the yolk or blood fully, they just need more time to absorb it all but Unfortunatly they hatch too early at times. Try to keep it quite as to not make her come out all the way, this will give her a better chance of absorbing before she fully hatchs, this will give her a better chance at survival. Mine didn't wait and came right out and she didn't make it, she passed this afternoon.
The longer she stays in her shell to absorb the better her chances will be

Im sorry for ur loss and ill keep u updated on her condition hoping she absorbs it all soon but im hoping since its night time that she will just sleep all night she is about half way out and she fell down and has been sleeping away so hoping that helps her tonight thanks for ur reasponse and if she does make it then ill be naming her lucky luce so if u see lucky luce in the chick page ull know she made it:) fingers crossed

Im sorry for ur loss and ill keep u updated on her condition hoping she absorbs it all soon but im hoping since its night time that she will just sleep all night she is about half way out and she fell down and has been sleeping away so hoping that helps her tonight thanks for ur reasponse and if she does make it then ill be naming her lucky luce so if u see lucky luce in the chick page ull know she made it:) fingers crossed

Best of luck! Keep us updated

Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST! This is where i posted pics of my other 2 babies:) haha they sure r cute :) they r all fluffy right now :) not all wet anymore like in the pic haha:)

His how she looked when i last checked on her dont know if a shell stay there or not hoping she will if this helps u determine a chance if survial let me know and yes i know i cant spell very well at the moment lol

His how she looked when i last checked on her dont know if a shell stay there or not hoping she will if this helps u determine a chance if survial let me know and yes i know i cant spell very well at the moment lol

It doesn't look good, miracles do happen but in my opinion she won't make it. She has a lot to absorb and she was born very early it looks like.

Back
Top Bottom