Ancona Ducks

Hello. Does anyone ship day olds? I've been researching and drooling over these guys for more than a year now.

I've seen only hatching eggs advertised for shipping. Or a couple hatchery's with only black babies. I'm hoping for a rainbow of colors. And I've never hatched before. I'm in MI. Thanks
I do!
I ship eggs, ducklings, juvies and adults.
Feel free to message me for more info!

Colors are: one flock of show quality blacks
One flock with breeder and show quality blacks, blues, lavenders, lilacs, silvers and chocolates.

I've been working towards no solid white and no tricolors and have done pretty well. Last year my percentages were 0 whites and around 5% tricolors

I breed for type, pattern, size, egg production, foraging ability and temperament (mostly)

I only know the Anconas. I have a flock of 6 (even split on sex) and they are all laid back. Rarely get upset about anything, including dogs in the neighborhood, kids around, vehicles, etc. My boys are all gentlemen and the girls are... well, girls! Chatty, etc..

to bad you are so far away I have 2 drakes that I need to get rid of or at least one. they are cool ducks if you look at the black if they have any on there heads they look green in the light. they are about 5 months old.
the two on the right you can see there curls. the female is very talkative.

We hatched these guys out. Our first ducks! One Ancona and one WH. They're really great little ducks! I know the WH is female, but Anconas are a wait & see, correct? When do their voices start to change? We'd like to make them as people friendly as possible, so we've been giving them treats of kale & peas. Any other advice you guys have? Tia!

Back
Top Bottom