And this is your username because...

Well, I made my BYC account the day I got my 6 AL chickies, amd I fell in love with chooks on that day. So hence the ChickLover part. 98 is my absolute favorite number and the year I was born, so yeah.
tongue.png

My mom used to call me duckgirl cuz I am totally in love with ducks so I just added the 89 so im am now called DUCKGIRL89

Mine is sorta "common", I thought. But I was in such a hurry to sign up once I found BYC and because I have a baby monitor in my coop in case one of my babies is in trouble during the night, I feel like their mother (and they don't know I'm not). I went with the first name that came to me.

I am actually horsecrazychicklovingkid but since there are so few people on the RPs I made another account. If you look at my siggie you'll see why I chose my username. That is off of a notebook I have. It looks super cool, If I could gt a pic of it I would use it as my avvie, but I don't think I can.

Wish I had some big meaningful story to tell, but I don't! I chose redsoxs, not because I'm a fan of the Boston Redsox. I'm actually a K. C. Royals fan...I know there hasn't been a whole lot to cheer about since 1985! The name redsoxs was a computer generated name I use on another account. Just easier to remember this way!

Back
Top Bottom