And this is your username because...

my name is because i have a dog named bella and my sister was born in the december and i was born in oct. so my username is bella1210

When I first got my 6 original ALs, I instantly fell in love, hence the ChickLover part and my favorite number and my birth year is 98... So voila!

Well you'd think Perchie would be short for perching Or something to do with Perches. But I have had this name waaay before Chickens... or BC... hee hee.

Perchie is short for Percheron. The horse in my Avatar is a Percheron.
Girl well that's self explanatory....LOL

perchie.girl :

Well you'd think Perchie would be short for perching Or something to do with Perches. But I have had this name waaay before Chickens... or BC... hee hee.

Perchie is short for Percheron. The horse in my Avatar is a Percheron.
Girl well that's self explanatory....LOL

I would have guessed Percheron, but I'm a horse person
wink.png

TheBrumstead... Well, our last name is Brum and we live on 7 acres. We had horses until a few months ago. A friend said something about how we need chickens on our "homestead" and Brumstead came to mind.​

Quote:
wink.png

TheBrumstead... Well, our last name is Brum and we live on 7 acres. We had horses until a few months ago. A friend said something about how we need chickens on our "homestead" and Brumstead came to mind.

Very good play on words. To me suitable for a farm sign.

Yep there are lots of people who don't know what a Percheron is, LOL. I have to essplain that shes a black version of a Clydesdale. Kind of works.

perchie.girl :

Quote:
wink.png

TheBrumstead... Well, our last name is Brum and we live on 7 acres. We had horses until a few months ago. A friend said something about how we need chickens on our "homestead" and Brumstead came to mind.

Yep there are lots of people who don't know what a Percheron is, LOL. I have to essplain that shes a black version of a Clydesdale. Kind of works.​

You have a very beautiful Percheron! I love those horses sooo much!

My user name is Laurajean because, well, that's my name. I didn't realize we were supposed to come up with witty chicken/farm/etc names, so I just chose my name. Well, actually, Laura was already taken, so I made it Laurajean. Pretty witty, huh?
idunno.gif

Quote:

Yep there are lots of people who don't know what a Percheron is, LOL. I have to essplain that shes a black version of a Clydesdale. Kind of works.

You have a very beautiful Percheron! I love those horses sooo much!

Thank you... I have had light horses most of 44 years. Once I got my first draft I was hooked... Shes a big silly goober. I don't ride any more I drive two wheeled vehicles.

Quote:
that is funny!!! I have an 'evil kitty'- love him though
hubby's name is Ben, mine is Joyce, last name Ingraham ergo "benjoycei" - totally non - creative for a very creative person

Back
Top Bottom