android app?

Nope, there's not an Android BYC app. I'm new to the smart phone world, but I've got to say the mobile site is great! Its very much like an app... I've started liking it better than using a computer.

I'd still be in favor of an app just to "save time." I started getting a little spoiled with how quick and easy everything is on the Galaxy. Touch Browser, touch menu, touch bookmarks, touch Ducks (BYC), is a LOT of extra work
tongue.png
I had a BlackBerry.. I'm all about apps now. I'm LOVING the world of smart phones! I wouldn't be surprised if I could make an 'app' shortcut for the bookmark and I just don't know how lol.

I think the mobile site is AWESOME and works like an app. I've on occasion, switched to 'desktop version' to use some features and it bugs me how it works on my phone. Slow, SUPER LARGE font.

An app would nice, but unnecessary. I would rather request some minor changes to the mobile site so I never feel tempted to use desktop version. I'd recommend adding to the mobile version, everything missing from the desktop version, that way its no contest
big_smile.png
(It already isn't, but I bet 1 out of 100 people like desktop better. Or people like me, sometimes decide to use it)

The only thing I can think of off the top of my head, is:

Search the Google Play store from you Android device, or browser (or just click the link in my sig).

Last edited:
I have 10 young road island red chickens. They will not go up the ramp I made with cross wood strips The coop is about 3 ft off the ground. Has chicken wire around lower part. The ramp goes up trough the floor. Up in the coop there is 2 other ramps going up to the roosting branches. I put 2 tree branches up about 2 ft off the coop floor. But the chickens will not go up the ramp. It is cold now, so I put a heat lamp up in the coop with some feed and water. Even put feed on the ramp hoping they would eat their way up the ramp. Still no luck. I even caught them and put them up into the coop. They figured out how to get down the ramp. I find one up above once in a while, but when I check on them late at night when it is colder, they are all together down below. I would think they would want to go up the ramp to get to the heat lamp, but they don't go up. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom