Angry bird!

Nope not really ours is a jerk.

I've seen a ton of horses and they were either mean, scared, or they'd ignore you and everything else around them, even the ones hand raised by humans:/. And it annoys me how people are just RAGING if you don't like them and they just are like "blah blah blah horses horses blah blah blah blah" HORSES HORSES HORSES. Horse RP's, Horse games, horse books, horse, horse, horse!:/

They can be but they still at the end of the day want their pail of grain more.I do love riding them though.
well yeah lol but ducks and chickens would like food over us and we still love them
smile.png
(Well if they are pets lol)

I've seen a ton of horses and they were either mean, scared, or they'd ignore you and everything else around them, even the ones hand raised by humans:/. And it annoys me how people are just RAGING if you don't like them and they just are like "blah blah blah horses horses blah blah blah blah" HORSES HORSES HORSES. Horse RP's, Horse games, horse books, horse, horse, horse!:/
lol Have you ever ridden a horse?

The one I used to ride was really sweet but there is always the bad naughty one lol

Yeah!

I like horses a lot but I know how you feel.I feel the same way about pit bulls :he

well yeah lol but ducks and chickens would like food over us and we still love them :)  (Well if they are pets lol)

Yeah I expect them to be selfish though! :lol:

lol Have you ever ridden a horse?

No, they'd buck people off and bite so I wasn't allowed XD. Like, the horse riding places, they'd literally fight in the middle of riding with the other horses even though they were females so to me it was scary:p.
well yeah lol but ducks and chickens would like food over us and we still love them
smile.png
(Well if they are pets lol)

Yeah but I can carry them around like a little stuffed animal :p. Give horses feathers, give them a beak, make them tiny, I'm in love XD.

No, they'd buck people off and bite so I wasn't allowed XD. Like, the horse riding places, they'd literally fight in the middle of riding with the other horses even though they were females so to me it was scary:p.

Yeah but I can carry them around like a little stuffed animal :p. Give horses feathers, give them a beak, make them tiny, I'm in love XD.

I bet 100% you will feel much different about horses when you ride one.

Back
Top Bottom