Animal Cruelty?

Quote:
Why would I sing a different tune if something killed my bird. Like you said we gotta eat sometime well so do they.

Good god they were clapping their hands and running behind the ducks.

I am no PETA advicate by no means. I was tring to make a point. If clapping your hands and running behind the duck was cruel what other things could go in line with that....all i was saying.

I don't see any harm. All of the ducks on the vid seemed to be healthy and well cared for. A short chase is really NO BIG DEAL. These ducks are not harmed in any way. Now if they were sticking them with swords or beating them with a stick to make them run....Well that is a whole different situation.

Quote:
Give it a try! If you do it stone cold sober, I don't see why you wouldn't win!
wink.png

Quote:
Oh come on
dont tell me its different.......its not

Yes its different, chasing or killing with single shot. I am not sure this is cruelty, but I didn't understand why they couldn't fly better, heck the ones i had could clear that fence. They were not some fat pekin

I hear ya...for a minute, I thought there was an actual cattle prod being used. I guess from what I saw on the video, I'd be more concerned about what was going on behind the scenes from the amount of drinking going on than what we did see. Alcohol and animals/animal care don't mix well.

Back
Top Bottom