Animals are everywhere!!!!

chickengirl

In the Brooder
12 Years
Feb 25, 2007
Florida
Hi I was wondering what all type of animals does everyone have including chickens i have 3 dogs, tons of chickens, 8 ducks, 2 geese, 3 full grown goats and two newborns they are pygmies. I have a lamb each year for 4- H that I show and a steer each year that I show which is my first year doing a steer I am very busy but I love all my animals and enjoy every minute of it.

HI I have one of those funny farm deals. My husband raises coon hound hunting dogs we are currently down to 4 ( thank goodness but dont tell him I said that lol) .
Outside we have barn cats, our chickens 8 hens and two roos.
Our house pets include various types of northeastern frogs and fresh water fish. As well as three house dogs, a majastic coon hound, a beagle and a dashhound. And last but very high on mommy's scale is the weirdest one in the family "Baby". My pet raccoon.
big_smile.png

Hi there, so far I have a beautiful black lab,Ruby, a bob tailed cat, Buster and 23 chickens. All named but I won't go into that here. Now my Hubby thinks he wants pigs, cows and goats! Help!!! I'm the one home all day and do the majority of the chores. I'm not sure that sounds like a plan!
hmm.png

I am down low on my animals list now, I have a siberian husky, a cat, a snake and the 4 chickens.

My list used to go on for miles, but I've had to restrain myself from re-stocking as I know my life is going to involve lots of overseas travel in the years to come, getting more animals would just not be fair knowing that.

Hello! I have 18 chickens, 2 yorkies, 2 cats, 1-60 pound sulcata tortoise, 1 ball python, 1 uromastyx lizard, koi in my pond.

I live in town so my farm animal collection is limited... my husband is happy about that! I hope to get out on more acreage so we can have horses, nigerian dairy goats and lots more chickens! I grew up with many different farm animals and I hope my two darling girls will get the same soon.
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
I'm sooo jealous that you have a URO!!!
I love those...
love.gif

I'm very low on critters too...at one point I had 4 fishtanks going...
Now I have 2 chickens, a Koi, a Dinosaur Eel, 3 Serpae Tetras, 1 Black Neon Tetra, a Common Pleco, a Skunk Botia, a RedTailed Shark and a new male Betta.

YEP - it's Micky D's here for sure!! My list:
10 mixed-breed chickens (all hens) and an order of chicks coming next month!
4 wooly sheep, all whethers.
4 horses - one weanling Palomino filly, one Palomino gelding, one pregnant bay Oldenburg mare, and one pregnant black/white Paint mare
6 German Shepherd Dogs
2 Chihuahua dogs
3 house cats
2-3 "feral" barn cats
outdoor fish pond - 10 or so Koi and goldfish
2 indoor fish tanks
3 canaries
1 Parrotlet
about 50 finches
I'm probably forgetting something or other....

molly

I have at the present time:

2 dogs, one old red Pit, and a young black Lab
2 cats
1 ferret
17 chickens, Araucanas
5 turkeys, 3 Midget Whites, and 2 Black Mottleds
a pair of Guineas
and an Aquarium with a red betta, 5 blue long-finned
danios, and 3 albino cories

I used to have lots of other critters, too - but not anymore.
old.gif

Hi, we have two dogs; a Shepherd/Rott mix and a Dachsund; two DSH cats, a Ferret, and a Guinea Pig, Coi and various other fancy fish in our pond, and, (of course!) forty six chickens (at last count) and two or three feral barn cats.

Back
Top Bottom