!!!!Anime Fan Thread!!!!

I don't do romance either. I prefer action and comedy.

Pictures.

Last edited:
Meh, I don't do Romance XD which pretty much takes out 90% of the anime!

I used to be like that until kaichou wa maid sama (aka usui) happened. And then bishounen happened XD I don't only watch romance for that stuff though, it just introduced me to the genre

But I'm actually getting bored of romance now... So I've been watching scary things (btooom!)

Actually, I feel like I'm getting too lazy to watch anime and I'm mostly reading manga and playing visual novels and games (do you guys get that feeling?!)

Last edited:
I used to be like that until kaichou wa maid sama (aka usui) happened. And then bishounen happened XD I don't only watch romance for that stuff though, it just introduced me to the genre

But I'm actually getting bored of romance now... So I've been watching scary things (btooom!)

Actually, I feel like I'm getting too lazy to watch anime and I'm mostly reading manga and playing visual novels and games (do you guys get that feeling?!)

I agree, I've started playing Portal 2 and Super Mario Galaxy instead of watching anime. I also watch a lot of Mr Sark. My sister gets pretty mad at me because I'm in the middle of a lot of animes but our netflix was cancelled because my dad didn't want to pay for it anymore and we got cable. But now I watch on newanime.net

I agree, I've started playing Portal 2 and Super Mario Galaxy instead of watching anime. I also watch a lot of Mr Sark. My sister gets pretty mad at me because I'm in the middle of a lot of animes but our netflix was cancelled because my dad didn't want to pay for it anymore and we got cable. But now I watch on newanime.net

Yeah, I usually watch the first few episodes and then I switch to another :3 I use kissanime. And I'm playing clannad right now

Back
Top Bottom