Anna's Artists Chat Thread

Pics
That’s really cool! I bet if people use the anime style a lot of the people will start looking the same though because of same face syndrome.
3BA2B199-C6E9-4EF0-91DF-3614936DE02F.png

B76CC618-F91A-4C09-AC6A-670C053E5ACD.jpeg

probably, but it offers different versions of the picture

Not good or important enough for the main thread but I tweaked some more star wars OCs for that story

Catboy Jedi is back! His name is Myteo Latki and he comes from a long line of Zygerrian slavers, however his parents opposed the practice and once they learned their son was force sensitive they smuggled him offworld as the Zygerrians were very hostile towards the jedi. He was taken to the jedi temple on coruscant where he was raised pretty quietly as to avoid attention. He mostly does business on Coruscant and peacekeeping in the underworld with his master, the Bothan jedi general Besei Gahal, the 367th battalion, and their second-in-command, Commander Wall.
catboy jedi.png

I love my kitty & doggo duo

Not good or important enough for the main thread but I tweaked some more star wars OCs for that story

Catboy Jedi is back! His name is Myteo Latki and he comes from a long line of Zygerrian slavers, however his parents opposed the practice and once they learned their son was force sensitive they smuggled him offworld as the Zygerrians were very hostile towards the jedi. He was taken to the jedi temple on coruscant where he was raised pretty quietly as to avoid attention. He mostly does business on Coruscant and peacekeeping in the underworld with his master, the Bothan jedi general Besei Gahal, the 367th battalion, and their second-in-command, Commander Wall.
View attachment 2496450
I love my kitty & doggo duo
None of my stuff is good enough for the main thread but that doesn’t stop me!
Also! Cute! I like his coloring and I like the dynamics! And! A male character coming from you. That’s rare. I love it!

Back
Top Bottom