Announcing A Brand New Buy Sell Auction System!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
It will definitely affect me in the spring, not so much right now.

I agree, we are doing 3 or 4 auctions a week on ebay this time of year and 4 or 5 times that in the spring. I won't be selling much on BYC I guess.

Steve in NC

Yeah, 10 was a lot lower a limit than I thought it would be and now you kind of MUST be a GFM if you want to sell on here. Kind of sad about it all now.

Quote:
It will definitely affect me in the spring, not so much right now.

I agree, we are doing 3 or 4 auctions a week on ebay this time of year and 4 or 5 times that in the spring. I won't be selling much on BYC I guess.

Steve in NC

A GFM is incredibly inexpensive for what you receive. If you are selling more than 10 items a month then our rates will still be much cheaper than ebay... but the choice is definitely up to you.

Can you use a different terminology on the auctions rather than "auction expired". That makes it sound like it ran its course and didnt sell.

Quote:

Steve in NC

A GFM is incredibly inexpensive for what you receive. If you are selling more than 10 items a month then our rates will still be much cheaper than ebay... but the choice is definitely up to you.

if people want to sell more than the 10 a month..how much will it cost? THanks.

Nifty, this dude is still sending me messages
hide.gif

Staff
Deleted user

Quote:

Steve in NC

I guess that is true. I guess, if you over run your 10 a month here the rest can go on Ebay.

I have been selling auto waterers nipples and cups. i have a couple 5000 or so to get rid of. so far i get about 1 or 2 orders a week. do i just relist them after the auction expires now. I have been on lots of forums and this is a first for me. Why so many restrictions on selling stuff on a forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom