Announcing A Brand New Buy Sell Auction System!

I was referring to the index specific to the BSA section. See ya'll read our minds!!!
big_smile.png
I just knew it was in the works! Have a great evening.

UPDATE:

We're excited to announce a new process that will hopefully help keep things organized in the growing and improving BSA section of BYC.

Starting now all ended or closed listings will automatically be moved into the new "Buy Sell Auction - Archives"

Notes:
1) New topics and replies will not be allowed in the archive section.
2) This automated process will happen every hour at the "top" of the hour (e.g., 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, etc.)

So, when a auction is old. A week I think right? They are automatically moved to this archive? I really like the idea! That way people can look at old auctions so they know what I sell. Will they all be locked later? People are posting in them.

Last edited:
Yes, all "old" listings (older than a week) will be moved to the archive. Also, any listings where the user has closed the listing early or where the item was purchased prior to the end date will be moved. In fact, tonight I'm going to move all the tons of old stuff (pre BSA) to the archives!! That will make for a super clean BSA section!
big_smile.png

It may seem like there are new posts because a thread could get a post and then be instantly moved to the archive. We'll keep an eye on things to make sure they are working properly, but if you see cases where people are posting in archived BSA listings, let us know.

Back
Top Bottom