Announcing A Brand New Buy Sell Auction System!

Quote:
In the future we'd like to automatically insert the stat abbreviation, but until then here is what to do:

Right now a user must enter their state in their profile when selling. If you are looking for items from someone in a particular state, use the search feature and select the state and your results will be automatically filtered.

I think you should remove the "post new listing" link in the archives. I have a feeling it will cause problems.

Quote:
In the future we'd like to automatically insert the stat abbreviation, but until then here is what to do:

Right now a user must enter their state in their profile when selling. If you are looking for items from someone in a particular state, use the search feature and select the state and your results will be automatically filtered.

Cool, I will give that a try!!! Thanks Nifty. I just figure for the scanners it would make it much easier to look for MO or KS or whatever.

I think this has been reported as a glitch in the system before, but when a minimum bid is not received for an auction, the buyer will still receive a pm that they have won the item. I'm clearing this up with bidders as they pm me they are ready for pickup or mailing/need my paypal address/whatever, but just wanted to be sure that this is on the work list!!!

Thanks so much. You all do a great job and I appreciate it!

Have a blessed day.

I think that Terrielacey said if you have a second member in your house who has a free Gfm you can do ten listings and they could do ten listings. If someone bought my eggs from my family member, could they still leave the feedback under houndit instead of my Family member?

Back
Top Bottom