Announcing A Brand New Buy Sell Auction System!

Okay payment is sent for me for a year and my spouse .....Farm Fresh eggs.....

Sent note in payment remarks and now will send e mail.

As always many thanks for your help and love BYC!

Wish there was a way to make this system into the friendly way it was before. Used to be like sitting on the back porch shelling peas and trading chickens. Felt like home. Now its cold and sterile, like ebay.

hit.gif
I miss the good old days too.

With almost 50,000 you can imagine it's hard to please all people all the time.

While it isn't perfect, we've received a lot of feedback that the new system is much easier and cleaner for buyers and sellers.

We do appreciate helpful feedback, but honestly, just posting that you don't like it doesn't really help us make things better. If you have specific feedback that will help us move the system forward we're happy to see you post it here. If you're just looking to vent frustrations, please either don't post or PM your local moderator.

I appreciate that you felt you needed to funnel all auctions into this tool to save moderators from having their heads explode.
However, I feel bad that the free-wheeling, community-building, 24-hour-crazy-auction threads are being closed as well. Those were a special feature of BYC that I always looked forward to. I hope you will reconsider letting those run again in the future as they were always spirited, seemed very well behaved and helped folks build online connections.

In the meantime, it seems you could build some revenue for BYC by selling auctions in groups of 5 or whatever if someone reached their limit and wanted to run more. Maybe a dollar an auction for each additional or something like that so folks had the ability to run auctions as they liked and add a little income to the BYC pot.

PS. I really hope you will consider letting the 24 hour crazy auction threads run again someday. Such fun!

I just wanted to say that I have used the new system and like it very much. Thank you for making it! I look forward to being able to access feedback from a persons profile!

Last edited:
I like the new system but have posted two Feedbacks in the last two days and dont see them .. Is there a delay from time of filling out the form to when it gets posted?

Back
Top Bottom