Announcing A Brand New Buy Sell Auction System!

auction
on rule 6, this is wrong. it says your bid will be increased to your max amount but it just puts in your max bid, period.
also what about increasing the increment from 1 cent to a larger amount (25cents?)
I really like the auctions now that I've tried them.
thanks for all your hard work.

Thanks for the feedback. The system should be automatically increasing the bid amounts... are you saying it isn't doing this?

Yes, we have it on our todo list to increase the bid increments to $0.25 or even $0.50

Quote:
no it doesn't... whatever you enter as a maximum bid is what it bids... unless there have been some changes in the past few weeks.

There were some changes about a month ago that should have included this... but we're always updating stuff and it is possible this may have been effected.

So, everyone that is bidding on stuff... does your exact bid get placed, or does it go up incrementally?

I know this is a lot to ask--but is there a way to make a TRADE section?

For example, let's say I had some light Sussex eggs and I wanted to trade for more light Sussex eggs.

I'd post a message in that section with photos and what I had to trade and what I wanted to trade for?

My hubby has FORBID me to buy anymore eggs...but he did not say I couldn't TRADE for some more!
hide.gif

You can list what you have to trade at a zero $$ BIN and list it is a "trade" along with what you are looking for.

Or you can post in "wanted to buy" and list what you are looking to trade for. "wanting to trade for"

In regards to the bid increments, until the staff makes a decision as to what to set those at, is it OK for those of us who are or will be listing eggs to put a polite line in our auctions something along the lines of "please bid in increments of .25 cents" etc. ?

Quote:
no it doesn't... whatever you enter as a maximum bid is what it bids... unless there have been some changes in the past few weeks.

Right. I had a new member bid on my auction yesterday for 10.00 but it was only starting at 3.00. He was a little freaked out.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom