Announcing BYC Golden Feather Memberships

What was fast? Your upgrade or the fact that you posted, noticed the upgrade and posted a reply all in the same minute??
th.gif

all of that! i just paid moments before, posted as such and then whammo...i was golden!

woo hooo! Lightening Lady Jayne...must be me!
big_smile.png

(watch as my fingers never leave my hands...)

Quote:
LOL, I happened to be
1) awake
2) off work today
and
3) at the computer
when your order came through.
smile.png

well thank you so much!

i'm all excited because the sweatshirt was available again! guess my fingers weren't so fast when they came out!

thanks again, terrielcay and enjoy your day off!
smile.png

Quote:
Great question (and sorry if it wasn't answered before publicly).
Right now, while we work out all the details, here is the plan: For anybody that already signed up (before the time of this post) they can add 1 member of their household (must reside there and their accounts must have the same IP address info).
Starting now, you can add 1 free family member in the same house, but you must add them when you join. If you add them later (during your membership) you'll get 50% off of their membership.
Hope that makes sense.
big_smile.png

OK, then I will need to talk to Terrielacy ? I really do not want to reveal my wifes BYC ID. I think she would get mad.

So should I PM her ? wish i knew about this when I ordered, but it would be fine to pay half and support the BYC.

Just let me know in the next few days.

Um... other than the stuff on the first page, are the membership people going to be treated better like with a forum all their own or whatever? I was on a forum like that once, and I didn't like it because we were too separated. It wasn't fun and that's why I left that forum. People started thinking they had more power than other people. It wasn't good.

Piper, go read through the thread and it will tell you what the private forum is for and what the memberships do for the community as a whole.

Back
Top Bottom