Announcing BYC Golden Feather Memberships

fletcherpoultryauction is a BYC member that is my husband and lives in the same house hold as I. Just wondering why he isnt showing up as a GFM when I purchased it I ask that he be added as one as well, since thats what it said would happen if I requested it?

Quote:
Calm down. Patience is a virtue.
smile.png

Quote:
Sorry, I didn't get a note from you. All this is done manually and you have several emails and usernames, so I had to best guess which was the one you wanted upgraded. Now that I know, I will verify shared IP and upgrade your husband.

Quote:
Sorry, I didn't get a note from you. All this is done manually and you have several emails and usernames, so I had to best guess which was the one you wanted upgraded. Now that I know, I will verify shared IP and upgrade your husband.

Thanks!! !!

I am a current golden feathr member. don't remember when my membership is due. Do you send a notice or?? Don't want it to lapse. Thank you

I figure I should give a little something back and support a place where I spend so much time, and has been very good to me. So I'm in.

Back
Top Bottom