Anonymous visitors & highlighted links, mailbox?

I'm going to say this once. If my comments are directed at any one specific person I will use their name in my post, as is good forum etiquette.

I am sorry if anyone was offended by my sense of humor. It is really important that every person in this life develop a strong sense of self. this way when someone makes a joke at the expense of no one, we don't assume they meant us.

I do not believe that there are in fact "ANY OGRES OR BANSHEES" present on this forum. If any of you think that you may in fact be an ogre or banshee, please pm me I will apologize to you (at length) for so flippantly using your species as the butt of my joke.

dlhunicorn- I think you are taking this too seriously. I love your dedication to the boards and to the people within. But you need to let people be people. I make wisecracks. It's who I am. I would never intentionally hurt someone and I'm sure you wouldn't either. I hope you don't find these words offensive as they weren't meant to be. I only put them here in public because I want people to understand that I find you and your knowledge a valuable asset to this community even if I don't always agree with you.

So one of the changes I would like to see is that you aren't upset with me. If that requires pulling my previous post so be it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rooster Tooth--I thought your post was funny (as I believe it was intended to be). If I get to choose between ogre and banshee, though, I think I'd like banshee, just for the Scots-Irish in me...

gig.gif

Roster...thanks for clarifying that and no I was not personally offended by it but the word "ogre" was used in reference to another person and her feelings were hurt and I was upset on her behalf even though I did suspect it was meant as a joke ... folks are just a bit super sensitive with all this board stuff going on.
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom