Another breed Please help if you can

Keshiaandadam

Cooped Up
12 Years
Jun 2, 2007
I have 2 hens that look exactly the same but im not really sure what they are i will include pics (they lay white eggs)

202797108RL324784470.jpg

in this first picture you cant see it but she has several black dots on her feathers like the one standing off to the side next to her.

202796662RL919755089.jpg

this is the other one in the back My Patridge rock just likes her pic taken to so she got in there lol i hope someone can help me out here thanks again.

I Actually got about 100 from my uncle he was going to Iraq and didn't bother telling me what most of the breeds are i know some of them because i have had them but i have somewhere around 13 different breeds and with the chickens i got from him and the ones i had it brings me to around 170 hens and 25 roosters. And i am interested in selling some if anyone is interested because right now im getting anywhere between 12 and 13 dozen eggs everyday or every other day and i cant keep up with it and with the 170 hens i have 17 right now that are broody and almost 10 more who want to set so i need to break some up i mean i have a coop that is 35 feet wide 110 feet long and 18 1/2 feet high so i have lots of room lol.

The one with black dots could be a California White.
Don't know about the grey/blue one though.... Good luck! Nice looking flock....
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom