Another crazy lady from Massachusetts :)

Quote:
This is the same convo we had...lol. when I found the pullets half price I only bought 8, did not want to get yelled at to bad, I was already on his bad side for bringing out both bators and filling them. Then when I tell him about them he said "well you should have cleaned them out then"
he.gif

Well If I had known:cd And this year he is constantly looking at the temps in the bators and yells at me across the house if its 102, lol. Its a still air and he will call me to remind me to turn the eggs
jumpy.gif

LOL yup daddys coming around to mommas way of thinking
smile.png

Quote:
This is the same convo we had...lol. when I found the pullets half price I only bought 8, did not want to get yelled at to bad, I was already on his bad side for bringing out both bators and filling them. Then when I tell him about them he said "well you should have cleaned them out then"
he.gif

Well If I had known:cd And this year he is constantly looking at the temps in the bators and yells at me across the house if its 102, lol. Its a still air and he will call me to remind me to turn the eggs
jumpy.gif

welcome-byc.gif

Glad to see another from Mass.
I'm in Springfield, keeping my chickens under the radar. Neighbors don't mind so we're good so far.
This chicken keeping thing does get addicting!

Are there any others from WMass on here? (Besides poultrykeeper.. I know he is)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom