Another new member has joined.

Ambshp

In the Brooder
Jan 31, 2023
Georgia
Hello everyone. I am just starting this journey. I had bought a small premade coop in November and picked up two ISA browns from a friend. Now I am already wanting to expand. Currently working on repurposing an old playhouse into a coop and looking forward to going to a Bird Swap next month. Hoping to acquire just two more hens. Doubt I can stop at two. I reside in Georgia, US.

Welcome to the forum! ISA browns hold a special place in my heart, yes they might be aggressive and annoying at times, they do have their problems after a certain age, and yes, they do stop laying early, but they're just so sassy and personable! And you're SO right, it's impossible to stop at just two chickens! Hope to see you around :welcome

Hello everyone. I am just starting this journey. I had bought a small premade coop in November and picked up two ISA browns from a friend. Now I am already wanting to expand. Currently working on repurposing an old playhouse into a coop and looking forward to going to a Bird Swap next month. Hoping to acquire just two more hens. Doubt I can stop at two. I reside in Georgia, US.
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom