Another nightmare...... =(

77horses

◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊
15 Years
Aug 19, 2008
Maine
aahh! Last night I had yet another nightmare about the weasel! That's like the 5th(or more) time!
th.gif
sad.png

So I was having a lot of random dreams last night and this is what happened:

Suddenly, I was at my dad's house, looking at the chicken coop. Then I saw the weasel's head poking out from under the coop, where the other one(who disappeared somewhere) was! It then scrambled back under, and I ran into the house, yelling that I saw the weasel!
ep.gif
I was so upset and soo worried and I told my dad that I was absolutely NOT leaving Cinnamon out there that night because she's my hen and I love her very much! She's like my best animal-friend.
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
I told him that I was going to bring her in the house and I was NOOOTTT leaving her out there in that coop with that evil weasel under it! I remember I was crying and all because my dad din't want her in the house.
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
Then I woke up suddenly.

It seemed so real!
hit.gif

But that's the way I would have really reacted in that way. And would have really tried my best to bring her inside, and not leave her out there. It would be like leaving a family member out there, since she is like part of my family.
love.gif

I'm getting really tired of these nightmares, and the longer my dad holds off building the safer coop, and the closer it gets to being Spring time, the more and more I become worried...
hit.gif

Everyday, I worry about when I call my dad to say hi, he might say that the hens are gone...including my beloved Cinnamon.
hit.gif
hide.gif
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom