Another nightmare...... =(

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by 77horses, Mar 12, 2009.

1. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    aahh! Last night I had yet another nightmare about the weasel! That's like the 5th(or more) time! [​IMG] [​IMG]

So I was having a lot of random dreams last night and this is what happened:

Suddenly, I was at my dad's house, looking at the chicken coop. Then I saw the weasel's head poking out from under the coop, where the other one(who disappeared somewhere) was! It then scrambled back under, and I ran into the house, yelling that I saw the weasel! [​IMG] I was so upset and soo worried and I told my dad that I was absolutely NOT leaving Cinnamon out there that night because she's my hen and I love her very much! She's like my best animal-friend. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I told him that I was going to bring her in the house and I was NOOOTTT leaving her out there in that coop with that evil weasel under it! I remember I was crying and all because my dad din't want her in the house. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Then I woke up suddenly.

It seemed so real! [​IMG]
    But that's the way I would have really reacted in that way. And would have really tried my best to bring her inside, and not leave her out there. It would be like leaving a family member out there, since she is like part of my family. [​IMG]

I'm getting really tired of these nightmares, and the longer my dad holds off building the safer coop, and the closer it gets to being Spring time, the more and more I become worried... [​IMG]

2. 77horses

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    Everyday, I worry about when I call my dad to say hi, he might say that the hens are gone...including my beloved Cinnamon. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. 77horses

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    Any advice? [​IMG]

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Watch a sitcom right before you go to sleep.

5. 77horses

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    Quote:What's a sitcom?

6. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

A comedy show on TV.

7. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    I used to watch BAMBI after a scary movie. lol Micah [​IMG]

8. country freedom

country freedom Chillin' With My Peeps

Your Dad should make the coop safer, He/you would not like it if the dreams became true. I've had a few dreams come true and other people tell me to just shrug'em off as just dreams until they come true.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by