Another one of these days…

Haha! I feel you! :lau:lauthe chickens run around my yard while I TRY to put them up, while it’s argh 30 degrees F with me only dressed in short sleeves and shorts because the house is warm! :gig
Always the same mistake! It is cozy inside and you don't realize how cold it got in the evening because it wasn't too bad outside during the day. And you "just" want to lock up the animals real quick… They see you like this and decide to prank you… :lau

Nope! I don't even have to turn it on! If they just see that blue cylinder in my hand they are scared and that bright spot on the ground, moving faster than they can run is the scariest thing in the whole universe…
You guys need to start dressing better because by now you should know that many times those little quackery can give you the run around and you’ll get frostbite in places you don’t even want to think of !!

You guys need to start dressing better because by now you should know that many times those little quackery can give you the run around and you’ll get frostbite in places you don’t even want to think of !!
Yes you are so right! ;) But it only takes 2 minutes to bring the ducks in and it will take more time jo jump into the Hillbilly-Hosen, Sweatshirt and Rubber Boots… :D

Yes you are so right! ;) But it only takes 2 minutes to bring the ducks in and it will take more time jo jump into the Hillbilly-Hosen, Sweatshirt and Rubber Boots… :D
Yeah, how often does it REALLY take that short of a time to bring that many ducks in...I know, I’m probably one of the few crazy ones that has that many too! Lol

Always the same mistake! It is cozy inside and you don't realize how cold it got in the evening because it wasn't too bad outside during the day. And you "just" want to lock up the animals real quick… They see you like this and decide to prank you… :lau
Yes!!! It is pure awful! Especially when your already freezing in your short sleeves and shorts and then you slip in duck poop, right into the cold grass! Brrr! :lau:lau:th

Back
Top Bottom