Another pip!!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by conny63malies, Apr 16, 2008.

1. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    [​IMG] Yesterday one of my buff laced standard polish was rocking and got a little pip and just now one of my banty frizzles pipped. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Cant wait to see what color it is. My got i was so worried because i dont hear , but then the older chicks that are in the same room might just drown their little peeps out.
    Not sure if i can sleep tonight. Might have to back more cake. I know i will bake my fav cake when they all hatched, "Danube wave cake"mhmmmmm yummy

2. 4-H chicken mom

4-H chicken mom Overrun With Chickens

Aug 3, 2007
    Oberlin, OH
    Come on chickies. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. shortcake1806

shortcake1806 Sassy McSassington

Sep 11, 2007
    Brew a pot of coffee you're in for a long night. [​IMG]

4. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    I actually slept the whole night through, well almost . I woke up an hour early and checked and the little frizzle had'nt made a bit of progress at all. So i went to lay down again. When i checked again an hour later , the little stinker was out and only had the butt still in the egg. But even this is gone now too. Now s/he is loudly peeping and te other eggs are answering. The bflp is still working and a silkie is peeping now too. How can my hubby George expect to go to Walmart shopping tomorrow having all these chicks hatch. And TSC is nearby too...well i guess i always can use another feeder and waterer and a chick or two.... [​IMG]
    Oh and on a side note , one of my big chicks sat on top of the sterilite brooder box this morning instead of in it. It was Poachie the suspect cockeel.

5. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    Yayyy! [​IMG] congrats!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by