Another pip!!!!

conny63malies

Crowing
13 Years
Mar 22, 2008
Annetta Kentucky
jumpy.gif
Yesterday one of my buff laced standard polish was rocking and got a little pip and just now one of my banty frizzles pipped.
clap.gif
wee.gif
clap.gif
Cant wait to see what color it is. My got i was so worried because i dont hear , but then the older chicks that are in the same room might just drown their little peeps out.
Not sure if i can sleep tonight. Might have to back more cake. I know i will bake my fav cake when they all hatched, "Danube wave cake"mhmmmmm yummy

I actually slept the whole night through, well almost . I woke up an hour early and checked and the little frizzle had'nt made a bit of progress at all. So i went to lay down again. When i checked again an hour later , the little stinker was out and only had the butt still in the egg. But even this is gone now too. Now s/he is loudly peeping and te other eggs are answering. The bflp is still working and a silkie is peeping now too. How can my hubby George expect to go to Walmart shopping tomorrow having all these chicks hatch. And TSC is nearby too...well i guess i always can use another feeder and waterer and a chick or two....
lol.png

Oh and on a side note , one of my big chicks sat on top of the sterilite brooder box this morning instead of in it. It was Poachie the suspect cockeel.

Back
Top Bottom