Another quail color thread

Patiocoturnix

Crossing the Road
Premium Feather Member
Jun 15, 2023
West central Florida
I got some new colors this time and was wondering what they were I have some ideas on some of them just want to make sure I’m right.
Italians?
IMG_4468.jpeg
IMG_4474.jpeg
IMG_4478.jpeg

No idea what these ones are I’ve never seen them looking online they are like some normal looking colors but some are speckled with some white so really cool
IMG_4472.jpeg

IMG_4465.jpeg

IMG_4481.jpeg

And is this one a falb fee not sure
IMG_4467.jpeg

Thanks in advance I’m going to tag @Nabiki and @muddy75 as y’all are usally really good with this.

Attachments

• IMG_4473.jpeg
    IMG_4473.jpeg
    483.7 KB · Views: 1
I got some new colors this time and was wondering what they were I have some ideas on some of them just want to make sure I’m right.
Italians?
View attachment 3660962View attachment 3660963View attachment 3660964

No idea what these ones are I’ve never seen them looking online they are like some normal looking colors but some are speckled with some white so really cool
View attachment 3660965
View attachment 3660966
View attachment 3660967
And is this one a falb fee not sureView attachment 3660971
Thanks in advance I’m going to tag @Nabiki and @muddy75 as y’all are usally really good with this.
I didn’t mean to put falb fee 😭😭 I meant Grau fee

I'm not sure yet on the colours. The first one looks like it might be Italian because it has some orangey red colouring coming in, but it might lighten to pansy fee. The first dark one looks like it may be a sparkly. The last one does look like probably grau fee.

I'm not that great with the colours, I just know what I like. :p

I'm not sure yet on the colours. The first one looks like it might be Italian because it has some orangey red colouring coming in, but it might lighten to pansy fee. The first dark one looks like it may be a sparkly. The last one does look like probably grau fee.

I'm not that great with the colours, I just know what I like. :p
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom