Another question about niacin deficiency

Sometimes people need to realize they don’t know more than professionals John Metzer and in Storeys guide to Raising ducks talks about the importance of niacin an what can happen if there is a deficiency. When we have an issue with one of our duckling most of us will rally around an try to offer advise and support. We know some don’t make it but that doesn’t mean we say cull or put in the freezer alive as I have read some do. Every life deserves a chance and I give accolades to @Lacy3816 for trying to help her little one survive. Most here are with you all the way.

Sometimes people need to realize they don’t know more than professionals John Metzer and in Storeys guide to Raising ducks talks about the importance of niacin an what can happen if there is a deficiency. When we have an issue with one of our duckling most of us will rally around an try to offer advise and support. We know some don’t make it but that doesn’t mean we say cull or put in the freezer alive as I have read some do. Every life deserves a chance and I give accolades to @Lacy3816 for trying to help her little one survive. Most here are with you all the way.

Oh 😳 wow that’s cruel to do to animals that’s so sad I didn’t know people could do that without feeling.
Thank you guys for helping me and being there. 💕

:goodpost:

Swollen or hot hock joints can be a sign of a niacin deficiency, which can cause perosis (slipped tendon)
perosis_3.JPG

perosis_1.JPG

perosis niacin_1.png

Back
Top Bottom