Another right of passage in chicken keeping

big_smile.png

oh i got one better....my 12 year old did this then took his jacket off and hung it up..he wore the thing everyday for a week untill one day about 8-9 later i said what the heck is that horrible ortting smell..well my 13 year old pointed to his brother and i said thast not nice josh ...thinkign he was being rude to his brother(loving lol)

he siad no mom really so i walked over to him and almost pucked..omg we had a conversation with him and i just wonder how this kid kept his friends threw the week.

worse it was a wind breaker and water proff so all the egg was in the pocket dried!!!!
ep.gif

Hubby(who by the way, does not want, like nor need chickens) did me a fav by gong down and locking the girls up one night. The next day he is in Home Depot and reaches up on a rack and hears a crack. he had picked up a late egg form the coop and put it in his pocket. he found it in Home depot. He he he. Oh, and he was not very amused. I was.
lau.gif

I'm with ya gritsar. BTDT. My case was I was squeezing myself throught the gate so the chooks didn't get out. Broke the egg doing that. I was able to get most of it out before it seeped into the lining. And like you, I have an egg basket too.
smile.png
Will start using it more often.

How bout this one. Set egg basket down on the ground... in the DARK... to lock coop door.... forget egg basket is on the ground. Drop kick eggs heading out of the run..... smashed eggs everywhere... Hear hens guffawing in coop... say ungodly words... put up with hubby's ribbing...
barnie.gif
he.gif

lol well good news is you didnt fall it in right? have to find somethign good in it...

like my story the good was my son didnt lose all his friends..i can imagine what hes teachers thought of me as a mother of child who smells of rotting eggs lol...................
oh yea i forgot he told me his teacher kept spraying air freshner..i told him he better tell all the teachers he was sorry and that i didnt know because it was in his jacket

Y'all are too funny. The mistake I made was calling my SO at work and telling him about my egg popping feat. He was still laughing at me when he got home.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom