Another tornado watch.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by MagsC, Jun 26, 2010.

1. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    My oldest daughter just texted me and told me there is another tornado watch out for tonight. We had crazy weather last night with tornados quite close.
    My youngest daughter just walked in the door from being at water ski days, thank goodness.

2. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    You guys really got pounded last week and this week's storms.....we had a few but not as bad as yours.

Just hang in there and you will be just fine!

3. Tiramisu

Tiramisu Got Mutts

May 3, 2008
    Milan PA
    [​IMG] There has been a lot of bad weather lately. Hope it doesn't get too bad where you are at. Just a few days ago we had 3-4 days of severe storms, luckily they just barely miss us. It stormed last night and I didn't know it was supposed to...just got windy fast and it scared me, that small storm was worse then our 'severe' ones lol.

4. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    While I would love a storm to cool us down, y'all can keep the tornadoes.

5. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    It LOOKS clear out there but then again it did last night and then POOF there we were right in the middle of the mess!
    There were a lot of us over at my parents and we went down to the basement. I felt sorry for my little niece and nephew (ages 4 and 6) They and my sister were up from New Mexico. The kids were terrified. My sister says they get storms but very few tornados.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by