Another what are these?

horseyjess

Songster
14 Years
Sep 2, 2009
SW Florida
Ok a few weeks ago I went to the auction looking for what I dont know. I came home with 5 Guneau Fowl and a friend of mine that had to leave early asked me to see if I could get this Hen for her. Well in the cage at night a few weeks ago it looked as if there were 2 hens and 1 Roo. The Roo went to the neighbors and I was going to keep the white hen and she wanted the speckeled hen. So I bid and brought everyone home. Got rid of Roo to the neighbors and then after a few days her "hen" was not looking like a hen. Well now I have this Hen and Roo. She paid me for the bunch and cant take the roo(she lives in the city LOL) Also she doesnt care for the hen so I have these 2 in the cage still because I was keeping them apart from my flock for the last 3 weeks to make sure they were ok. Well they have mites for one @@. Then I am looking wondering if I even want to keep her or him. Might just take them to the auction next week after all. My question is what are they and would you keep them or back to the auction you go? I really didnt want them in the first place? Thanks again!!

40479_p9010807.jpg

40479_p9010805.jpg

40479_p9010806.jpg

Back
Top Bottom