Antibiotics will soon require vet prescription

Some of the old time remedies are frowned upon nowadays huh.
I have a tough time accepting all the new fancy ways of doing things when the people pushing them can’t prove they work any better. Surely it doesn’t show in their birds health.

Oh got that right look st the price of Spam :mad::rant:smackMy Ma would not have it she had three kids now alone needed some help government in their wisdom gave a meat product akin to I guess I love fried spam sandwiches BF likes it with eggs as does the Son now comes along younger folks who have discovered it:he

I just want to make this very clear in case someone who is actually trying to deal with Mareks and is interested in the science rather than the rhetoric, the emotional stories and other assorted nonsense.
Of course, this is only what merkvetmanual has to say and we all know they haven't got a clue about the disease.View attachment 1960933

The horrible truth is if you've had Mareks in your flock it's probably still there and while your birds may not show any symptoms it may be a different story for any other birds they come into contact with.
Very well said there Shadrach

I think we said that earlier. Nearly 100% of backyard flocks in USA have Mareks, with proper vaccination it is not a problem.

Back
Top Bottom