Antique photograph signatures

I've looked more this morning & as much as I'd like to continue...I have to go to work!
rant.gif
Anybody else???

OH OH Wait......This is a western memorabilia collector that maybe could help...send him an e-mail & the pic:

[email protected]

fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Last edited:
Just got an email from the guy who has this cowboy website. He passed it down to Bobby Copeland and he will ask around.

He thinks it is a minor actor who got his "day in the sun". Something like a stunt actor or a double.

I sure hope Bobby will find out who it is. Nice looking actor to boot!

I e-mailed a western silent movie expert, got a pretty 'short' answer, I think we may have contacted the same person LOL

Quote:
I think we contacted the same man. He's pretty ticked at me apparently. Ooops.

From my emails I see you've sent this request to others already.
Not sure who it is....silent era photo...."dude" cowboy...

I'm sorry if you got more than one e-mail about it. I haven't contacted anyone else, perhaps a friend of mine e-mailed you also?

The email you sent me was also forwarded to me by three others.

I don't see how that could have happened, honestly I only e-mailed you. My friend has been trying to help me identify the picture also, she may have contacted several people who forwarded her message. I'm sorry for any bother caused.​

I didn't send anything...just gave you the addy to someone I thought could help. Is it the same guy??? I sure wish someone could identify our mystery cowboy!!
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom