Anxiously waiting.

laura8700

Chirping
5 Years
Sep 10, 2014
Warrenton va
Kids and I decided to try our luck and threw a few of our girls eggs in a incubator 21 days ago. I homeschool so we have been using this all as a learning experience.
This morning around 9 we saw the first hole. Yeah. Everyone so excited. Here we are 13 hours later and the little thing is still working. He is about halfway around the shell and still chirping. We have been reading that it can take one hour to 24 hours? The humidity is around 65 and temp
Is good. Just don't know how long I should wait. I'm
Going to have some devastated kids (and myself)
If this little guy doesn't make it after all
This work he's doing.
And thoughts?

Thanks for the link. I read it over and over and over again and kept saying "no not yet". By 8 this morning I just knew something was wrong so I took my phone down, read the instructions and the little one hatched right on my hands. He is chirping up a storm and doing so great. The others eggs I have not heard a peep out of. I'm letting them cook a little longer and maybe we have something soon. Thanks again for the link.

Thanks for the link. I read it over and over and over again and kept saying "no not yet". By 8 this morning I just knew something was wrong so I took my phone down, read the instructions and the little one hatched right on my hands. He is chirping up a storm and doing so great. The others eggs I have not heard a peep out of. I'm letting them cook a little longer and maybe we have something soon. Thanks again for the link.

You are welcome!

:fl that you get at least one more.

Back
Top Bottom