Any artists out there?

If you’re on Instagram or tiktok, something that helps me during artblock is to find some of the audios and draw things to them. It doesn’t require much effort, just rough character doodles, but it can be useful (at least for me) to have an idea of what to do instead of trying to think of things myself.
I prefer to use the more “crack” audios, but serious ones could work too.

Cute! What kind of material did you use? Polymer?
Yes, I did use polymer. Thanks.

I actually just remembered something that might help!

There's a website called SketchFab, which has a bunch of 3D models on. They're for sale, but you should be able to preview them for free.

If you're working in 3D, it might help to have a 3D model to reference.

3D Chicken Model

Usually scrolling through Pinterest or Unsplash would help, but it's just not quite working. 💔

I hope your art block passes quickly, so you can test out your new pens! What kind did you get?

Ooh, that's an idea I'll be trying out. Audios would be cool for imagining OC lore, fr. 🙏
And, same! Same with reference pictures. Anything weird and crazy hits different; especially really weird high fashion. 😭
Thanks!

It unsubbed me again, so I'm posting to resub.

Merry Christmas everyone, and Happy Holidays to anyone who doesn't celebrate. 🎄

Also, I'm in a really bad art block. I haven't been able to draw anything since early November, due to a specific incident. Has anyone got any advice for getting through it?
My gosh. Your pfp blinked at me and I almost freaked out.
When I have Art block, I just don’t draw anything until I get inspired again. 😅

Okay.
I have a challenge for you art block folks- well, if you like to draw/are good at drawing wings and people.
Actually anyone can try!

I want to see some of your guys’ interpretations of this guy (not my drawing):
F14C8849-00B3-4726-82C9-4867B415E987.jpeg

He wears green a lot, has a white and green striped hat, and is half crow. He has little messenger crows too. You can find him as ‘Philza’ online for reference if you want.
I did him as a dragon.
9A993821-B8A6-44CB-AA8B-A27D3C132E5E.jpeg

Okay.
I have a challenge for you art block folks- well, if you like to draw/are good at drawing wings and people.
Actually anyone can try!

I want to see some of your guys’ interpretations of this guy (not my drawing):
View attachment 3360430
He wears green a lot, has a white and green striped hat, and is half crow. He has little messenger crows too. You can find him as ‘Philza’ online for reference if you want.
I did him as a dragon.
View attachment 3360448
Why does he have a kimono and katanas? when his minecraft skin looks like a suit? I wouldn’t know since I don’t watch him.

Back
Top Bottom