IMG_7916.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7914.jpg
    IMG_7914.jpg
    527 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7919.jpg
    IMG_7919.jpg
    913.7 KB · Views: 1
Got a drawing pad for christmas so I won't have to trash art on a trash computer anymore
YAYY FOR TRASH ART ON A EXPENSIVE COMPUTER
(Sketch dump of everything I've drawn digitally since Christmas that's worth y'all looking at)
1673289251723.png
1673289268476.png
1673289278525.png
1673289298098.png
1673289311834.png
1673289338955.png
1673289348755.png
1673289368131.png
1673289383096.png

I really need to work on signature-ing my stuff...

Got a drawing pad for christmas so I won't have to trash art on a trash computer anymore
YAYY FOR TRASH ART ON A EXPENSIVE COMPUTER
(Sketch dump of everything I've drawn digitally since Christmas that's worth y'all looking at)

I really need to work on signature-ing my stuff...
I fee very intimidated by those Roman chickens.

What’re all your guys’ OCs?
All my OCs:
Queen Raptor - WoF
Queen Brightscales - WoF
Queen Blackflower - WoF
Raptor - WoF
Ender - WoF
Apple - WoF
Frostbite - WoF
Cicada - WoF
Tide - RP
Monarche Current - RP
Monarche Basalt - RP
Onyx - RP
Westar - RP
Zephyr - RP
BR - Minecraft
*Does a Ahem-hem*
Uhhh
I uh
Mine are very different
I don't have any dragon ones
Maybe I'll do an introduction for some of them later...

New question- Do y'all have any SCs (Stolen Characters) That you often fanart with your characters?? (Credit the original source, of course.)

Last edited:
*Does a Ahem-hem*
Uhhh
I uh
Mine are very different

New question- Do y'all have any SCs (Stolen Characters) That you often fanart with your characters??
Mr Peanut (The super-dreamy mascot of Planter's nut company) is my only (I think) stolen one, but I've totally turned him into a character of my universe. I definitely don't claim to have made him up though.

I'm more frightened by the whales though
I don't.... I don't like whales...
Bro I love whales so much 😭
*Does a Ahem-hem*
Uhhh
I uh
Mine are very different

New question- Do y'all have any SCs (Stolen Characters) That you often fanart with your characters?? (Credit the original source, of course.)
Haha… only one that I stole a long long time ago, incorporated into my story and tried again and again to change but failed miserably because it’s been too long:
1673312867097.jpeg

Credit: FluffyDutchie10
1673312914513.jpeg

TwilightSaint
1673312955012.jpeg

I fell in love with this guys design and just got a bit attached to the personality I created for him and it’s been at least five years and I have a real problem here 🥲

*Does a Ahem-hem*
Uhhh
I uh
Mine are very different

I don’t fan art with my character but I had this idea for a fan fic (that I never wrote a work of about Hildifons and Mirabella Took, though I don’t know if it’s stealing if it’s a character you made up yourself based only off of a family tree.
97FE89BD-12D8-4812-BFD6-1388EDBBB96E.jpeg

The older I get the more I appreciate family trees. Meaning I’m becoming hobbitish. 😅

Back
Top Bottom