Any artists out there?

Hewitt is a man who doesn't need food or sleep and tells other people hard work builds character even though he couldn't know what they are experiencing. He has supernatural strength and wields a cane. He's also British.
I aspire to be Hewitt.

Your characters are great, they have so much personality and I would die for them :3

What’re all your guys’ OCs?
All my OCs:
Queen Raptor - WoF
Queen Brightscales - WoF
Queen Blackflower - WoF
Raptor - WoF
Ender - WoF
Apple - WoF
Frostbite - WoF
Cicada - WoF
Tide - RP
Monarche Current - RP
Monarche Basalt - RP
Onyx - RP
Westar - RP
Zephyr - RP
BR - Minecraft
I have too many to count😅
Here are a few from some books I've been writing:
20220919_042136.jpg

Concept art for my baby Renegade... <insert long traumatic backstory that I'm just gonna make worse> Pretty much, she's a bounty hunter with a secret past life that includes royalty lol
20220920_032403.jpg

This some concept for my character Rinah, an OC of mine from a StarWars book I'm working on.
20210520_151130.jpg

Here's a lil comic I did based on a true story... legend says the person on the other line swears to create cockatiel tenders with the bird as revenge😅

I have so much more, but I'll stop here 😅

Thank you! One challenge with paint is building up the layers. I don’t know how to acheive the watercolor appearance because to make the top details I use a lot of pigment to cover up the color underneath.
Ahhh, good to know! I find it super impressive how you were able to get actual fur detailing. Doing watercolor details was always impossible for me lol.

How’s your chicken project going?

I aspire to be Hewitt.

Your characters are great, they have so much personality and I would die for them :3
Thank you!
Discovery his secrets to immortality. See if ✨ cursed by a bad fairy as a child ✨ is right for you!
Try not to die for him though would be a waste of life.
I have too many to count😅
Here are a few from some books I've been writing: View attachment 3369835
Concept art for my baby Renegade... <insert long traumatic backstory that I'm just gonna make worse> Pretty much, she's a bounty hunter with a secret past life that includes royalty lol
View attachment 3369836
This some concept for my character Rinah, an OC of mine from a StarWars book I'm working on.View attachment 3369838
Here's a lil comic I did based on a true story... legend says the person on the other line swears to create cockatiel tenders with the bird as revenge😅

I have so much more, but I'll stop here 😅
The girl from Renegade is so pretty, you have a lovely style!
Ahhh, good to know! I find it super impressive how you were able to get actual fur detailing. Doing watercolor details was always impossible for me lol.

How’s your chicken project going?
Maybe it’s because I have paint tubes? Idk. You have to wait for the layers below to dry.
It’s going good!

I decided to make a new CloudWing ref sheet/ base that I actually finished :D for fun I gathered all the old terrible ones because I think it’s cool to see how my style has changed and my anatomy get better.

05A2C6F3-07C3-4ADB-BF5C-7C53E31E64D2.png

0/10, nasty, terrible anatomy this creature looks like a product of a failed experiment, none of it would realistically work ew ew ew
24E672BD-1947-4503-A956-E04D8CE9DCD7.png

5/10, better, a little more plausible, head is wayyy too big though and the tail feathers are wack.
50B6F342-461D-4D7B-AA9D-ADDDE5BB667A.png

3/10, had promise, wasn’t finished, anatomy is mid.

075D6770-CB8B-4CE3-9C63-13FAC71A2CE0.png

Le newest one, we’re gonna give this a solid 6/10 because of wing anatomy accuracy, the fact that the tail feathers would actually be functional unlike earlier models, and crispy style. Wings aren’t as big as they would normally be because if they were any bigger they would just fill the entire paper haha

Attachments

• 0E744C3C-1DAD-4975-AE36-09ADE7514664.png
    0E744C3C-1DAD-4975-AE36-09ADE7514664.png
    555.1 KB · Views: 1
Haha don’t even get me started…

View attachment 3369582
View attachment 3369610
View attachment 3369611View attachment 3369613
Ivory: WOF RainWing, she’s albino. Exists in a separate timeline from the CloudWings along with Bright.

View attachment 3369589
View attachment 3369623
View attachment 3369624
View attachment 3369625
Phoenix: CloudWing/SolarWing hybrid, but to keep things simple she just calls herself a CloudWing to separate herself from her mother. She inherited the SolarWing ability of lighting hersekf on fire at will.

View attachment 3369590
View attachment 3369626
Corvus: CloudWing, brother of Owl. Killer of his adoptive mother for *personal reasons* because explaining takes too long.
View attachment 3369592
Silversky: Fantribe LunarWings. Lover of Corvus, canonically a hostage so we don’t see much of her.
View attachment 3369593
View attachment 3369635

Sunshine: SkyWing, lover of Phoenix. She has no wings but she made herself a glider.
View attachment 3369594
Vulture: Ooo a bad guy >:)
Grandfather of Corvus and Owl, father of Raven, currently the head of a sketchy liberation movement for his species. (Disclaimer, not very much a liberation.)
Currently holding Silversky hostage so that Corvus is forced to be his puppet.
View attachment 3369595
Raven: ex-assassin for Vultures Clan, now on the run for falling in love with one of the queens soldiers. She has two children, Corvus and Owl, but she has never really been able to interact with them rather than once with Owl in passing.
View attachment 3369596
Unnamed female fantribe dragon I can’t figure out how to incorporate into my story
View attachment 3369598
Flare: Mother of Phoenix, a narcissist that cared only for herself and at the first chance kicked Phoenix out after phoenixs father died.
View attachment 3369600
View attachment 3369601
Sunspot: fantribe Solarwings
View attachment 3369602
View attachment 3369667
Owl: CloudWing, sister of Corvus. Used to be my sona but not so much anymore.
View attachment 3369608
Jay: CloudWing, deceased, adoptive mother of Corvus. A theif that prefers to keep to herself.

View attachment 3369609
Bright: fire scales SkyWing, ex best friend of Ivory.

Others I don’t have art of but exist ✨only in my head✨

Storekeeper: NightWing
Fatechaser: NightWing
Squall: CloudWing (fantribe) and father of Owl and Corvus
Queen Cirrus: ClotdWing evil Queen dictator blah blah blah
Spitfire: CloudWing, lover of Owl.

Phew that’s a lot 😭
Beautiful. ❤️
Also beautiful. And cute. ❤️

I decided to make a new CloudWing ref sheet/ base that I actually finished :D for fun I gathered all the old terrible ones because I think it’s cool to see how my style has changed and my anatomy get better.

View attachment 3369830
0/10, nasty, terrible anatomy this creature looks like a product of a failed experiment, none of it would realistically work ew ew ew
View attachment 3369831
5/10, better, a little more plausible, head is wayyy too big though and the tail feathers are wack.
View attachment 3369832
3/10, had promise, wasn’t finished, anatomy is mid.

View attachment 3370046
Le newest one, we’re gonna give this a solid 6/10 because of wing anatomy accuracy, the fact that the tail feathers would actually be functional unlike earlier models, and crispy style. Wings aren’t as big as they would normally be because if they were any bigger they would just fill the entire paper haha
Why are the non-white ones frowned upon? Doesn’t that comprise the majority of your Cloudwings?

My first OC that I can remember is a white Leghorn chick named Little Timmy whose mom tried to hatch him even though the other Leghorn hens said she would hate it. She instantly regretted and ran off into the woods.
Little Timmy is the naughtiest, most troublemaking chick ever, and loves fireworks. He spends his time getting passed from one babysitter to the next, including his weakling father, Harold, who wants the best for him, but he doesn’t want anything to do with him. He just wants to find his mother in the woods.
The truth he can’t come to terms with is she was eaten by the vixen of the woods her first night.
And he doesn’t grow up, because he doesn’t want to. He remains a day old chick forever.
He has a forbidden friendship with the vixen’s daughter. The chickens disapprove of him befriending a killer and her mother teaches her to eat chickens but she won’t.
Anyway, it was just a series of comics of him being passed between different breeds of mother. And his dad. And causing trouble.

Why are the non-white ones frowned upon? Doesn’t that comprise the majority of your Cloudwings?

My first OC that I can remember is a white Leghorn chick named Little Timmy whose mom tried to hatch him even though the other Leghorn hens said she would hate it. She instantly regretted and ran off into the woods.
Little Timmy is the naughtiest, most troublemaking chick ever, and loves fireworks. He spends his time getting passed from one babysitter to the next, including his weakling father, Harold, who wants the best for him, but he doesn’t want anything to do with him. He just wants to find his mother in the woods.
The truth he can’t come to terms with is she was eaten by the vixen of the woods her first night.
And he doesn’t grow up, because he doesn’t want to. He remains a day old chick forever.
He has a forbidden friendship with the vixen’s daughter. The chickens disapprove of him befriending a killer and her mother teaches her to eat chickens but she won’t.
Anyway, it was just a series of comics of him being passed between different breeds of mother. And his dad. And causing trouble.
When I made the species I was going off some kind of cultural taboo kind of thing where the queen apparently decided that dragons with pure white feathers were “clean” and “pure” and supported her delusional vision of a perfect society in contaminated by what she thought was different and strange. She pushed this into her citizens telling them all this propaganda and stuff. Before Queen Cirrus has the throne CloudWing cities were beautifully cultured and diverse, with music and architecture and knowlege, but Cirrus thought these things were strange and evil, “witchcraft”. So when she inherited the throne she did away with all that, driving away and killing the “imperfect dragons” and surrounding herself with dragons that followed her views. Cirrus has been Queen for generations, so most don’t know anything else other than her toxic and harmful views.

My characters live separate from the rest, and most of them are runaways of some form.

One of my antagonists, Vulture, has his own sick views that are actually very similar to Cirrus’ on some backward way. He wants to overthrow her monarchy, but he believes mass genocide is the only way. He runs an underground “rebellion” which many dragons join under the impression that they’re saved, but Vukture treats his dragons as disposable tools, and they end up trapped and unable to leave due to the fact that there is nowhere else to go. His daughter, Raven, grew up in Viltures Clan and was raised as an assassin. She killed the queens important advisors, soldiers and generals to weaken her. On one of her missions, which I actually wrote a shirt story about, she falls in love with one of the queens soldiers, Squall, and runs away with him. They had two eggs together. The first egg Squall convinces Raven to let it be hatched in the CloudWing hatchery, but when Raven goes back to take it before it hatches, she gets captured. The dragonet, Owl, was thought to be dead, but a pitying soldier let her go, after which against all odds she raised herself. For the other egg, tragedy also struck. CloudWing slave traders stole it, but a dragon named Jay came across them and stole the rgg herself. She became the grudging adoptive mother to the dragonet, Corvus.

There is a LOT more to this story but that’s just the basics :)

Back
Top Bottom