Any artists out there?

How come your style is so adorable?
Memes are life.
This is how it looks for my characters vs all the fan art I draw.
I think the Regrets of a Spaceman art is pretty legit though since it is a new story and new characters and it just shows appreciation to my friend the author.
I have no idea.
Memes are indeed life. Redrawing memes has resulted in some of the best drawings I think I've ever done.
I can't remember the last time I drew an original character that wasn't technically still fanart for a series. It's been a very long time, clearly.
Drawing fan art is a great way to show appreciation, I think! Very legit.

Wholesome hollow knight baby pictures.png

Perspective practice with the fairy and her torch of insanity.
View attachment 3419321
Hands are only not the bane of my existence when they're tiny and skuzzy (see: left hand above).
Feet are always the bane of my existence, no matter how close or far they are from the camera.
Goodness forbid perspective be added to the equation.

I have no idea.
Memes are indeed life. Redrawing memes has resulted in some of the best drawings I think I've ever done.
I can't remember the last time I drew an original character that wasn't technically still fanart for a series. It's been a very long time, clearly.
Drawing fan art is a great way to show appreciation, I think! Very legit.
Isn’t Blood Princess an original character?

Isn’t Blood Princess an original character?
hol.gif

Actually, yes? I think? She's a weird combination of my RP insert from a few years back and her own, separate sort of... entity.
Like, I use her as a stand-in for myself, so she's technically me, but she is also her own character?

I have no idea, actually.
She... exists.

That would make her an original character, though, I guess.

View attachment 3419389
Actually, yes? I think? She's a weird combination of my RP insert from a few years back and her own, separate sort of... entity.
Like, I use her as a stand-in for myself, so she's technically me, but she is also her own character?

I have no idea, actually.
She... exists.

That would make her an original character, though, I guess.
There are definitely those characters out there who are... their own thing.

Back
Top Bottom