Any artists out there?

look at this funny chicken meme LOL

Attachments

• funny-puns-no-chicken-sht-sherlock.jpg
    funny-puns-no-chicken-sht-sherlock.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 11
Are you guys excited for artfight? 👀 I feel like I’ve been prepping characters for months now, lol. I didn’t get everyone done yet, but I think I got most of the important ones.

I also just finished my first attack! The character is Noxin, from @/Nutorii : D
View attachment 3563037
Oooh that's excellent ~
I haven't done any attacks yet, mostly due to the site being so laggy 😅 I figure I'll give it a couple days to die down and then tackle stuff!

Oooh that's excellent ~
I haven't done any attacks yet, mostly due to the site being so laggy 😅 I figure I'll give it a couple days to die down and then tackle stuff!
Thank you!
Yeahhh, the site has been unbearable recently. In a semi-fast period I was able to screenshot a bunch of characters so I can work on them without being on the site. I hope this isn’t a regular thing 😭

Thank you!
Yeahhh, the site has been unbearable recently. In a semi-fast period I was able to screenshot a bunch of characters so I can work on them without being on the site. I hope this isn’t a regular thing 😭
Of course!
Yeah :S this is my first year participating and I really want to get stuff done lol
Talking to others who've done it before, give it a couple days then it should be good

Back
Top Bottom