Any artists out there?

I've done both. I actually take in 1 to 2 litters as fosters every year and the few times I have breed cats I raise them semi - together. helps both groups get socialized and learn that they can accept other people, animals, and other.

The ones I have left are fosters. having a bit of trouble finding them homes they are good kittens but two are still awful skittish. Though I have 1 female who I am trying to find the right home for. she is super sweet, loves playing with other kittens, but doesn't like to be ganged up on. (which is her current situation sadly)

but yes, its hard letting them go, but I love the follow up pictures from their new homes knowing they are doing good.

Attachments

• yarrah_DSC0415.jpg
    yarrah_DSC0415.jpg
    450 KB · Views: 3
I've done both. I actually take in 1 to 2 litters as fosters every year and the few times I have breed cats I raise them semi - together. helps both groups get socialized and learn that they can accept other people, animals, and other.

The ones I have left are fosters. having a bit of trouble finding them homes they are good kittens but two are still awful skittish. Though I have 1 female who I am trying to find the right home for. she is super sweet, loves playing with other kittens, but doesn't like to be ganged up on. (which is her current situation sadly)

but yes, its hard letting them go, but I love the follow up pictures from their new homes knowing they are doing good.
She is a pretty miss kitty!
Is she skittish?
How old? She looks sweet!

Hi ya'll im new here, but have done traditional drawing as well as digital. though i stopped for awhile because of some hell in my life (Before this covid junk.) but I am trying to get back into it. Here's some of my older stuff to share! im thinking of seeing if anyone wanted commissions (for pay) for a few of these styles. thinking that might get me back in the mood.
Where do you sell your art on? And how? I love sketching animals, such as dogs!

Hi ya'll im new here, but have done traditional drawing as well as digital. though i stopped for awhile because of some hell in my life (Before this covid junk.) but I am trying to get back into it. Here's some of my older stuff to share! im thinking of seeing if anyone wanted commissions (for pay) for a few of these styles. thinking that might get me back in the mood.
Wow, so cute! I love the detail on the harpy eagle! Is that first cat a Turkish Angora?

I wouldn't mind a commission!
here is our kitten! Milo! He has a bobbed tail!View attachment 2417962
Aww, how cute!

Aww, cutie blue kitty!

View attachment 2418261
trying to come up with designs for some original star wars characters...they need better outfits I think...they also need names
Yeah I really like the person in the middle and the little girl on the left has an adorable outfit, but the kid between them looks like they’re wearing a potato sack.

Wow, so cute! I love the detail on the harpy eagle! Is that first cat a Turkish Angora?

shes actually a maine coon :) one of my first, though not best looking girls.

Aww, cutie blue kitty!

thank you! I love her, just wish she hadnt turned into the other cats favorite scape goat :(

View attachment 2418261
trying to come up with designs for some original star wars characters...they need better outfits I think...they also need names

they are very cute! I agree better outfits would help the designs out

Back
Top Bottom