Any artists out there?

another pass at character designs for my OC...she was originally a jedi but I'm changing up her story. Now she's the daughter of upper-class citizens/politicians on the metropolis planet of Coruscant :))
ref ideas.png

ft. alternate species idea based on this design ... :D
get well.png

Here's my bad art style.this is really just a doodle though. I didn't add many details. This is a drawing of Goldenstripe and her sister Petalfur. Basically what happens is that Petalfur is a very sensitive cat while Goldenstripe just ignores what she doesn't believe in. Their mother is named Roseheart. She is extremely influenced by the dark forest because she's been training there since she was a kit. Roseheart does not abuse her kits and she does not neglect them. She is just way to loyal to the dark forest and doesn't really know how to handle children. I'll probably talk more about these OCs later if you don't mind me talking about it on your art thread.
IMG_20201124_132712140.jpg

View attachment 2423687I’ve never drawn a person before,so while on a Hobby Lobby shopping spree eyes yer day, picked up a toned sketch book (tan, the picture dulls it out though) and I decided to test my skills! This is Elizabeth Taylor, but it’s my first time, it’s still sort of rough ;)
I love it! So cute! I had no idea you had never drawn a person before, it looks so good!

Back
Top Bottom