Any artists out there?

Hello everyone, I like to sketch with pencil, though I'm not very good compared with all of your guy's art. I'm hoping to hang around here a bit and look at all your guy's art.

My first painting;

View attachment 2425721

A few skeches;

View attachment 2425722

View attachment 2425723

View attachment 2425724View attachment 2425726

I'm afraid the last two are unfinished, and the pics aren't the best, but I hope you enjoy!!
Wow, those are really good! I’ve never been able to manage a cartoony style.
I'd say we're equal, but thanks for the compliment 🤗
I've never drawn any of the Disney mouse characters like you did, I drew legend of zelda a lot, here's one of mine.

Captain Link and Princess Zelda, having a dance!
View attachment 2425734
Wow, I really love the detail and proportions! It is very good!

Hello everyone, I like to sketch with pencil, though I'm not very good compared with all of your guy's art. I'm hoping to hang around here a bit and look at all your guy's art.

My first painting;

View attachment 2425721

A few skeches;

View attachment 2425722

View attachment 2425723

View attachment 2425724View attachment 2425726

I'm afraid the last two are unfinished, and the pics aren't the best, but I hope you enjoy!!
That’s a great Mickey! I can’t draw him, but i once was able to pull of a scarily accurate impression of his voice, all for a crying toddler :lol:

I'd say we're equal, but thanks for the compliment 🤗
I've never drawn any of the Disney mouse characters like you did, I drew legend of zelda a lot, here's one of mine.

Captain Link and Princess Zelda, having a dance!
View attachment 2425734
That's really good!! I'm not very good at live things, I'm best at cartoon and animated things.

Back
Top Bottom