Any artists out there?

I love that! The HTTYD movies are some of my favourites, I haven’t drawn anything for them though… I mostly do Pokémon and One Piece fanart!
Your art is awesome! And your bone structure/anatomy is remarkable!

Wow! Another httyd fan! Nice!
Among many other topics, my fanart includes: HTTYD, Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
faviconV2
, and I have sketched Eevee a couple of times!

One Piece is a fairly long anime that I’ve grown very attached too 😅 I post a lot about it on my Instagram
... Isn't it, like, 600 episodes and counting? And not done yet?
I'm frightened to imagine what a "long" long anime would be like.
(Well, then again, Naruto was, what, 1,000 episodes, or something?)

Buckeyes and Rhode Island Reds are drastically different even though they are almost the same color. Let me draw you the ways
With pencil
(The RIR tail angle is a bit inaccurate because of the reference I used but oh well) View attachment 2773719View attachment 2773718
Only one emoji can express my feeling towards this::eek:
These are great, as I struggle with tail feathers on roosters, maybe you could give me some tips!

Only one emoji can express my feeling towards this::eek:
These are great, as I struggle with tail feathers on roosters, maybe you could give me some tips!
I did struggle with them and still do. The trick is even width throughout, which I really cannot teach. Look at the amount of curve you see in a reference bird’s feathers and give the same to your drawing. Many people draw sickle feathers that go almost straight out when roosters’ feathers often curve a lot! Look where feathers come from. All the sickle feathers come from the top of the base of the tail, not the sides, which lends gracefully curving feathers. Transition little covert sickles from your saddle (don’t forget that, it’s very important!) Draw the main tail first then add the side-hangers after! It’s easier to erase part of the lines than fill them in between gaps. The Buckeye tail isn’t that great, I could have added more sickles. Add the quantity your reference has! Many breeds have a lot of main tail but others have almost all sickles!

Back
Top Bottom